1. An easy to navigate modular layout
makes it easy to find the function you need.
2. Multi-user, multi-company and easily installed on a
network or stand alone pc. You have an option to archive
(snapshot) a company at month end for easy information
3. Set up security levels per user and start up option to
open the module of choice for that user.
4. Debtors Module has the usual functions like Invoicing,
Credits, Journals, Receipts, Quotes & Orders. Multiple
Delivery addresses and a 4 tier Special Pricing (Customer
x Item, Customer x Item Group, Item x Customer Group &
Item Group x Customer Group). You may also print or email
statements and other reports.
5. Debtors sub-modules like Sales Analysis allows you to
slice and dice summary information to give a clear
indication of sales performance. Export Documentation
allows for entry of shipping information so a commercial
invoice can be produced.
6. Suppliers Module deals with Invoicing, Purchase
Orders, Payments, Goods Received Notes, Journals and Goods
Returns. Additional Charges can be attached to a shipment
so that a true landed cost be calculated for the item.
Purchase Analysis gives a summary view of buying
7. Export your reports to 6 different formats including
Printer, Excel, PDF, XML, TXT and HTML. Option to email
8. Inventory Module has functions such as Journals,
Stocktakes and Reordering. Also caters for Serial/ Batch
numbering, Bin numbers (Picklist printing), Barcodes and
9. The General Ledger is integrated with the other
modules and the distribution is set up through Customer
& Supplier groups, Tax file and Inventory group.
10. Import Customers, Suppliers and Inventory codes from
Excel .csv file
11. Export Customers, Suppliers, Stock items information
to Excel .csv file
12. Banking Interface provides uploads from popular
formats like CSV, OFX and Fixed Length. Tailored to avoid
double ups and immediately reconcile. if G/L codes exist
then the correct account is picked immediately else it
goes to suspense and you can manually post it to the
correct account. If it is a debtors receipt or a supplier
payment it can be transferred and matched to the correct
13. Tax Type report makes it a breeze to do your periodic
14. Bank Reconciliation is easy with Statement & Bank
A/C updated in real time with simple tagging.
15. MS Office integration enables you to send your data
exactly as it appears in the browse to Printer, or File
(HTML, Excel, Word, CSV or PDF) or email it directly.
16. Data Path independence. The executable can be local
& data on the server.
17. Mail merging to email or printer using MS Word and MS